Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

What Keeps Me From Starting Anything

This is a pretty big post for me.

One reason that I feel I can't start something is there are too many distractions around me. I think I'm getting distracted right now by people who are talking about something that I really want to fall in on, but... it's almost like taking a nap. You know you're not gonna miss anything important so you just shut out the world for a little bit (or a lot a bit) and take a mental health break. You can also chose to do it or not, which is a big factor in this extending metaphor. I only chose not to because I feel like I'll miss something important. I "stay awake" from things that really aren't all that important. They make me forget about the important things that need to be done, aka homework. I also crave these distractions because I'm not entertained on whatever it is I need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment